Health issues can pop up at the least convenient times. And sometimes you just can’t get to your doctor because you’re at work or travelling. With Consult+ virtual health, you and your family can receive the care you need, when you need it, no matter where you are.
You’re eligible to use Consult+ virtual health if you enrol in the medical plan through Canada Life.
How it works
Consult+ virtual health gives you 24/7 access to health care professionals by phone or through secure video on your desktop or mobile device.
- Receive medical advice for conditions such as allergies, cold and flu, minor skin infection, pink eye, sinusitis and sore throat
- Get prescriptions or refills
- Receive referrals for lab work, if needed
- Find mental health and well-being specialists such as dieticians, psychologists, and work and life coaches
- See account history such as care plans, chats, prescriptions and referrals
All sessions are confidential and private—only the doctors, nurses and health care professionals have access to your information.