When it’s time to hit the road or take to the skies, you’ve got support when you need it—whether you’re travelling for business or for fun.
Business travel accident insurance
When you travel on business for Rivian, you’re covered for a wide range of emergencies and inconveniences.
Zurich Travel Assist provides insurance for you—and your spouse or domestic partner and dependent children travelling with you—when you’re more than 160 kilometres from home.
Zurich Travel Assist can provide immediate help 24/7 when you have a travel emergency. The insurance also covers expenses (up to certain limits) related to:
- Medical and dental emergencies
- Medical evacuation
- Trip cancellation or interruption
- Lost or delayed baggage
- Security and legal assistance
Before you go
Get general travel information and intelligence on the Zurich Travel Assist website.
Then, keep this information on hand whenever you travel for business:
- Zurich North America policy number for Rivian: GTU 1123020
- U.S. and Canada emergency number: 800-263-0261
- Emergency number from all other countries: +1-416-977-0277 (collect)
Personal travel assistance
With Canada Life Travel Assistance, you can:
- Locate hospitals, clinics and doctors around the globe
- Find qualified legal advice or local interpreters
- Get advance payment if a hospital requires it for admission, up to a maximum of $1,000
- Receive medical evacuation, if necessary
- Have repatriation of remains
- Be reimbursed for travelling companion expenses and assisting unattended children
- Find the appropriate services for replacing lost passports
Services are available 24/7. Coinsurance is 100% with an unlimited lifetime maximum. To receive benefits, your trip can be no longer than 60 days.
Before you go
Pack these contact numbers, so you’ll be ready if you need them:
- Assistance in Canada or the U.S.: 855-222-4051 (toll-free)
- Assistance in Cuba: +1-204-946-2946 (collect)
- Assistance in other countries: +1-204-946-2577 (collect)