All employees have 24/7 access to Workday, our online enrollment platform, to enroll in or change your benefits. You can also view your benefit plan options, access plan provider forms, report a qualifying life event, and update your beneficiaries.
Here’s how to enroll:
- Go to Workday using Rivian’s single sign-on (SSO). If you have issues accessing Workday, please reach out to the Help Desk team.
- Click on the Inbox notification in the upper right-hand corner, next to the bell icon.
- Click Let’s Get Started on the Change Benefits inbox notification and enroll in your benefits.
- Submit your elections and print your confirmation statement.
Enrolling eligible family members?
You can cover these dependents:
- Your spouse
- Your legal domestic partner of the same or opposite sex
- Dependent children up to age 26, including:
- Your biological, adopted, foster or stepchildren
- Your domestic partner’s children
- Any dependent child who reaches age 26 and is incapable of self-support due to a certified mental or physical disability
Here’s what you’ll need to confirm your dependents can be covered by Rivian plans (documents do not need to be in English):
- Your dependents’ birthdates and Social Security numbers (you don’t need to upload their Social Security cards)
- Your marriage license or domestic partner affidavit (upload to Workday)
- Your children’s birth certificates or placement paperwork (upload to Workday)