When you travel, you’ve got support when you need it—whether you’re traveling for business or for personal reasons.
Medical travel reimbursement
If you or an eligible family member have medical needs that require you to travel more than 100 miles or out of state for a medical procedure or treatment that is not available in your area, Rivian will reimburse you up to $5,000 for travel costs.
Before you book travel
Call a Collective Health member advocate at 844-803-0210. They will be your confidential guide to help you find a provider and review eligible expenses for reimbursement. They’ll also tell you about any requirements or limits.
Business travel accident insurance
When you travel on business for Rivian, you’re covered for a wide range of emergencies and inconveniences.
Zurich Travel Assist provides insurance for you—and your spouse or domestic partner and dependent children traveling with you—when you’re more than 100 miles from home.
Zurich Travel Assist can provide immediate help 24/7 when you have a travel emergency. The insurance also covers expenses (up to certain limits) related to:
- Medical and dental emergencies
- Medical evacuation
- Trip cancellation or interruption
- Lost or delayed baggage
- Security and legal assistance
Before you go
Get general travel information and intelligence on the Zurich Travel Assist website.
Then, keep this information on hand whenever you travel for business:
- Zurich North America policy number for Rivian: GTU 1123020
- U.S. and Canada emergency number: 800-263-0261
- Emergency number from all other countries: +1-416-977-0277 (collect)
Personal travel assistance
If you need help when you’re traveling for personal reasons—in another country or just another city—you can contact Assist America for help with a variety of services, including:
- Hospital admission
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Prescription replacement
- Transportation for a friend or family member to stay with a hospitalized patient
- Care and transport of unattended minor children
- Emergency message services
- Critical care monitoring
- Legal and interpreter referrals
- Passport replacement
- Pre-trip information and country guidelines
- U.S. embassy access
Services are available 24/7, no matter where your travels take you.
Before you go
Add these numbers to your contacts, so you always have them:
- 800-872-1414 (within the U.S.)
- +1-609-986-1234 (outside the U.S.)